It's Monday, What Are You Reading? [July 27, 2015]

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? [July 27, 2015]

Monday, July 27, 2015

My book-hopping has been extreme lately. I don't know if it's been the nice weather or the having to write curriculum for work or the having multiple social events in one week. But I just jump from book to book like it's nobody's business. 20 pages in and I really like it? That doesn't matter, move onto the next one! Start as many books as you can at one given time! Did you think 20 books on hold at the library was too many? Add 20 more! Pick them all up at once! It's a problem I intend to rectify this week. Or, rather, start rectifying.

THIS WEEK I READ:

  • The Undertaking of Lily Chen by Danica Novgorodoff - Beautiful watercolor art in this graphic novel, but the story was just alright.
  • Beautiful Darkness by Fabien Vehlmann - Now this graphic novel was strange and dark and delightful. I want to go read it again. So grim! So cute!

CURRENTLY READING (in addition to the stuff last week):


Yes, yes, yes, everybody has been telling me to get my hands on this book for weeks. I put in a request for a physical ARC and I got it in the mail a few days ago! The Beautiful Bureaucrat by Helen Phillips had won me over at page 2. It's so odd and creepy and I'm 100% going to race through it this week.






What are you reading this week?

 

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...